META NAME="description" CONTENT="Vintage Inspired Living, Cottage Style Decorating and Unique Painted Furniture and Wall Finishes. ">




Return to Barberry Field
Please leave comments~ I love them!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hello! I wanted to let you all know that I am selling items on ebay! I am going to do my very best to put at least a handful of items each week, so please be sure to check out my auctions!
My Ebay ID is Vintage Cottage Decor.


I look forward to having you visit me there too!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Lovely things!
Kathy@ Mimi's Garden

12:05 PM  
Blogger susansspace said...

This is beautifully done! Did you fabric cover paperboard strips for the interior sides? I have a case I'm about to decoupage on the exterior, but am undecided how to refurbish the inside neatly.
Susan

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home